• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. diplotaenia with Fry

blueblue

5 Year Member
A. diplotaenia with Fry :)

2linebb2_150.jpg

2linebb3_934.jpg

Apistogramm-Sam

5 Year Member
Geez, looking at all the pictures of the gnarly apistos you have access to just makes me depressed about the apisto market in the US! :p Maybe it will improve in the future. . .

blueblue

5 Year Member
Apistogramm-Sam said:
Geez, looking at all the pictures of the gnarly apistos you have access to just makes me depressed about the apisto market in the US! :p Maybe it will improve in the future. . .

Thanks and i have seen some fellows here proposing to get imports of quality apistos directly from exporters... i am sure you all will get interesting species in the States sooner or later :)

Roach

5 Year Member
What were your water params for raising these guys blue??? Anything special and any updates on their progress? They must be fairly big by now

blueblue

5 Year Member
Roach said:
What were your water params for raising these guys blue??? Anything special and any updates on their progress? They must be fairly big by now

Water parameters: pH 4.5-5, KH, GH <= 1 - 2.
Temperature 27-30C

I have got over 200-300 fries from this pair over the past
few months... every time i removed the parents from the
fries, they will spawn again... ~.~" ....

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apisto_newb

Latest profile posts

EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….
我的英语很差,请原谅我!