• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2013 GRAND CHAMPION POTM!

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
A huge congrats to Rolf for winning the 2013 Picture of the Month Grand Champion photo! Thank you to all the 2013 participants. I look forward to another successful 2014 set of contests.

Apistogramma baenschi female

fart

5 Year Member
Thanks to all of you who voted for my picture. And I am looking forward to 2014 Picture of the Month (POTM).

prototop

5 Year Member
Congrats fart and thank you slimbolen for putting in the time and effort to organize it. And ofcourse thanks to all who participated, for giving me something to look at. Well that last part goes to all who posted on the forum in general :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….