• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Information about Leatacara Dorsigera...

Fikret Celik

5 Year Member
Hello friends... I found, I was looking for Leatacara Dorsigera at the end of two years. The fish in the dealer probably not adults. I want to put 120 liters planted tank and plenty of fish. Do you need to do something different from other Dwarfs? What can I have in the tank as mates? Is the condition of floating plants? What else should I know about this?

In the meantime, I got the Leatacara Curviceps. Behavior is the same? Do they live together?

I would be glad if you help me in this regard. Because as soon as I get the Leatacara Dorsigera...

viejo

5 Year Member
Actually you may already have dorsiger, they often sold as curviceps. Never tried keeping the two together but other than the possibility of hybridization, it should work out. Dorsiger is normally considerably more aggressive than curviceps which could constitute a problem.

Fikret Celik

5 Year Member
You are, right. However, I feed the Curviceps for two years. There are a couple of my hand. I bought them when looking for Dorsigera. Dorsigera, is harder than the Curviceps learned now. I will be careful in this matter. I wonder how many fish should get, according to the tank size?

Many thanks for the information...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….