• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My apisto borelli pair ;)

gerald

5 Year Member
Your avatar borellii is indeed spectacular Todd! I didnt mean to hurt any feelings either. Just had "more than my fill" lately of monster blue rams, flowerhorns, Franken-gouramis, and those red and blue tall oval freaks that people still call "discus".

trueblue82

nice discussion going on.

yes my borelli looks slender bodied so i have been feeding him more stuffs like live brine shrimp. He is getting thicker.

In fact if you watched my first video right at the top, he looks thinner than now.

Any recommendations on feeding?

Todd Otterbein

Your avatar borellii is indeed spectacular Todd! I didnt mean to hurt any feelings either. Just had "more than my fill" lately of monster blue rams, flowerhorns, Franken-gouramis, and those red and blue tall oval freaks that people still call "discus".
I hear you Gerald. I suppose glowing Balloon angel apistos will be coming next!

trueblue82

If you watched the video..she is at the right lower corner and was chased by the male when he spotted her, haha

blucenere

Your borellii are amazing, i am so envious.
Did i see it correctly, are they living with shrimps?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….