• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from Georgia

Ninjouzata

Hello! I found this site while trying to find some information on apistogrammas. I unfortunately don't have any yet and would like to find some more info before getting any. Looking forward to learning from you all :) I currently have 8 tanks, about to set up a 9th. Unfortunately only discovered this wonderful hobby a year ago.

Pisces 56

Better to find the hobby later than never! Welcome, Ninjouzata. I don't have any Apistos yet, but do have Pelvicachromis pulcher, "Kribs," and they work here. Apistogramma.com is for more dwarfs than just Apistos.

Glad you found us!

Ninjouzata

Thanks Cichlid Junkie! I live about 10 mins from commerce if you've any idea where that is so atlanta is somewhat of a drive but not too far if we really need to go there. I was just going to order one at athens PetLand (the guy in the fish dept is great to us). I will check out that link :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….