• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

introduction

John Wubbolt

hello everyone

My name is John Wubbolt, I live in New York, way upstate in the Adirondacks. I have around 75 tanks up and running, love cichlids, especially dwarf cichlids..... mainly apistos. Some of you might already know me, ive been in the hobby over 20 years, have spawned over 40 species of Apistos and involved in several different forums and lists over the years... nice to meet you all

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Now that's a name out of the past! I'd thought you'd fallen into a hole somewhere.:) Welcome to the forum. Your knowledge of apistos will benefit us all!

John Wubbolt

Hello Mike

Yes I'm back!!! lol Well never really went anywhere but lost some forums and old lists, but hopefully this one works out good.

I'm back up to 6 species looking for more, namely Panduro and Nijsseni, also been searching for old nannacara anamola. But I'll be working on building up my species list..... future fish will be Bitaeniata and Nannochromis Transvestitis. Looking forward to reading everones posts

John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….