• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

VOTE - May 2013 Picture of the Month

May 2013 POTM Voting

• 01. Orange Flash Apisto

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 02. A. borellii

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • 03. A. sp masken

• 04. A. agassizi flame

• 05. A. hongsloi (Farbform II)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 06. A. sp. Kelleri aka diamond face

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 07. A agassizii var fire red

• 08. A. Sp. Location 21

• 09. Apistogramma trifasciata young fish

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 10. A. cacatuoides "Double Red"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
This month's contest theme was open to all Apistogramma. We have ten great photos. Choose your favorite and vote. Voting will end May 31st at 4:00 PM CST. Thanks again to all the participants! Please keep conversations regarding the photos to a minimum to assure anonymity. Photo labels were provided by the participant. Labels are ABOVE the photo listed and corresponds with the number (some names may appear similar because we're dealing with a singular genus of fish, so pay attention to which number you want to vote for).

01. Orange Flash Apisto

02. A. borellii

03. A. sp masken

04. A. agassizi flame

05. A. hongsloi (Farbform II)

06. A. sp. Kelleri aka diamond face

07. A agassizii var fire red

08. A. Sp. Location 21

09. Apistogramma trifasciata young fish

10. A. cacatuoides "Double Red"

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
There are some really GREAT photos here! Nice job and good luck to everyone who entered.

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
I hope everyone takes a moment to place a vote, and recognize the folks that took time to take pictures for us!
Brian

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
A few things to consider...

If you are attempting to vote, you must select an image to vote for, up above, and "place" your vote. Submitting a comment with your 'vote' does not count in the voting.

I hope everyone here knows that EVERY ONE can vote. With ten pictures, and twelve votes, I'm a little bit depressed at the lack of votes. Please take the time to show appreciation to those that sent in photos!

Voting is also anonymous. No one can see who you voted for. So go ahead and vote!

Thanks everyone!

cichlidmac

A few things to consider...

If you are attempting to vote, you must select an image to vote for, up above, and "place" your vote. Submitting a comment with your 'vote' does not count in the voting.

I hope everyone here knows that EVERY ONE can vote. With ten pictures, and twelve votes, I'm a little bit depressed at the lack of votes. Please take the time to show appreciation to those that sent in photos!

Voting is also anonymous. No one can see who you voted for. So go ahead and vote!

Thanks everyone!
I use tapatalk, where do I vote?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk 2

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
There should be a poll on this page; although, I am not familiar with Tapatalk, and whether it is compatible with polls. When I use standard mobile browser, I can see the poll at the top of the page.

uberape

i was whinging that nobody had voted for mine, then i read the voting rules and shortly after that, bam one vote!! Also considering I have infinitely superior taste than the rest of you, its a clear victory in my view.

JasonC

5 Year Member
There should be a poll on this page; although, I am not familiar with Tapatalk, and whether it is compatible with polls. When I use standard mobile browser, I can see the poll at the top of the page.

Polls do not show up in tapatalk... at least the version I have on my phone... Maybe add a link in the original post in the thread as a recursive link so that tapatalk users can easily click on it and get the page to open in a normal browser? (Hope that made sense)

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
Yeah, that makes no sense to me. :) Shoot me a PM with some ideas on how to do that? I'll work with the admin and see what we can't do for next and future months.

JasonC

5 Year Member
Yeah, that makes no sense to me. :) Shoot me a PM with some ideas on how to do that? I'll work with the admin and see what we can't do for next and future months.

ROFL!! Yeah... that was written in a pretty sleep deprived state... sending you a PM now... ;p

JasonC

5 Year Member
Even easier way for android users... when looking at the thread in tapatalk, click the menu button on your phone, and click "more", then "Web View". I just tried this, and for the default android browser, the poll shows up... but I can only see the results side as I already voted.. don't know if the voting mode works... but I imagine it should.

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
Congrats to René B (sorry, I didn't get your username), for winning this month's POTM contest! Thanks to all that participated and voted!

02. A. borellii

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….