• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB APISTOGRAMMA PAIR (ANY)

Aviant

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a pair of apisto's, but im not sure which one I'd like, so if any of you have some for sale - can you let me know and list the kind you're selling? That way I can google to see what they look like.

Also if you could let me know your price, that'd be awesome.

Thank you!

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
... and check out aquabid and Wet Spot and David Soares. The fish are out there, but you need to do the leg work. Don't expect people to come to you.

animalmgc

5 Year Member
heres Daves list

1. apistodaveMember

Message Count:
    Following is my current list of avail fish. All fish are tank raised 1” plus,and young adults. Prices are for pairs (male and female) unless stated otherwise. DOA claims will be credited to you on the next order. No refunds. Shipping charges are not covered by the DOA Policy. When the weather is cold the decision to ship is mine. I am now shippping priority (20,00) When you checkout , put the shipping address on the payment page that you want them to be shipped to--I will not change the address after you have paid. ALL OF MY AUCTIONS CAN BE COMBINED TO SAVE ON SHIPPING--I just get a bigger box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apistogramma baenschi-----------------------20.00pr

Apistogramma cacatuoides Orange Flash-----20.00pr

Apistogramma cacatuoides triple red---------20.00pr

Apistogramma alacrina ------------------------18.00pr

Apistogramma agasssizi double red-----------20.00pr

Apistogramma Borelli blue CF------------------18.00pr

Apistogramma cacatuoides Blue CF-----------25.00pr

Apistogramma mcmasteri Red Neck---------25.00pr

Apistogramma Sp Location 21----------------30.00pr

Apistogramma Winklefleck F1----------------30.00pr

Apistogramma trifasiata F1------------------25.00pr

Latacara dorsiger 5 one inch juveniles------25.00

All fish with a location instead of a name are F1 progeny of a species of Apistogramma that my German friend and partner Dr Uwe Romer collected in Peru last year. They have not been scientifically described yet, but we would like to get them out to the public in order to try to preserve them, as their habitat is threatened. These fish may resemble fish that have been seen in the hobby before, but the truth is they have not been described scientifically, may have a few common names, but all we can say for sure right now is they are beautifull fish.
[email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….