• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Apistos (Pics)

Apisto_Lism

Hi all,

I'm Mike (Apisto_Lism) from Thailand!

Enjoy!!!
red.jpg

ca1.jpg
ca2.jpg

nigi1.jpg

jose_vogel

5 Year Member
Really nice shots! (and fishes, of course)

I'm going to tour country (Thailand) in a copule of months, could you give me the address of some LFS (I want to buy dwarves and plecos)?

Thanks in advance

gerald

5 Year Member
Wow ... Amazing! Have you been selective breeding all these species for several generations? If so, your hard work really shows off. Is that orange-finned agassizii in the last 3 pics a "full agassizii" (whatever that means), or is he an agassizii x "Tefe" hybrid? His prominent lower abdominal stripes look like a Tefe trait. (The other fish with him looks like full Tefe, am I correct?)

beachcichlid

5 Year Member
Absolutely stunning fish and photos. I think you have the photo contest wrapped-up for the year. What's your light setup, are just using the aquarium light. Are you keeping all these breeds at once?

bbetta

5 Year Member
GREAT FISH!Could you tell me the params you keep A.Vielfleck,A.Atahualpa and A.Breitbinden ?
Thanks

Boltons1

Wow, awesome photos. I would also like to know more about these. Are they all bred by you/shop bought etc? Wish you were in the UK!! Haha!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….