• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Peru Landing Friday

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Talk about a quick turn around! The Peru Apistogramma order for the season is landing on Friday. I loaded up on Apistos, a few more Apistos, and even more Apistos! And some angelfish. The sub list includes, yes, Apistos, and some odd ball small tetras and pencil fish.

Here is the list of fish that should be here Friday:

Apistogramma agassizii blue
Apistogramma algodón I
Apistogramma bitaeniata red
Apistogramma cacatuoides
Apistogramma cruzzi (most likely A. cf. eunotus Orange Tail)
Apistogramma eremnopyge
Apistogramma baenschi
Apistogramma allpahuayo (was A. sp. black chin)
Apistogramma nijsseni
Apistogramma panduro
Apistogramma sp. Oregon
Apistogrammoides pacallpaensis
Peru angel fish
leapoldi angel fish

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Interested in 1 pr each, aggasizzi blue, cacatuoides, nijsseni. Let me know the price.

Prices will go up this coming weekend after I have the fish. These are coming from a new to me supplier so I'm not sure what the domestic freight charges and other fees will be in the end. But I'll post prices and pictures of the fish in this thread once they are here.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The shipment has been pushed back yet again! This is one part of bringing in wild caught fish that I hate. I'll post an update once I have a confirmed date...again! But it's looking like arrival around the 10th of January or so. Prices will not be posted until I have the fish tanked. Because this is a new supplier for me I just don't know what airfreight charges will be as how the fish are packed makes a BIG difference in weight.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
MAYBE this Monday. That or I might be out a few grand and have no fish to show for it! I'll know more next week.

The shipping list I just saw a few minutes ago has some of the Apistos on it but not everything. BUT the numbers are up for each species so they may just be shipping more then one species under a given line item. Who knows! I'll just be happy at this point to have some fish actually come in.

DBlauj

Sucks to hear that Jeff. Hope all works out for you. Rather not see good people screwed out of their hard, earned money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….