• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Deal of the Day

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I’m hoping to have the house up on the market in the next 2 months or so. The plan is to move to a new place in the area that either has an out building or were I can build one to house the fish and drygoods and EXPAND! But in order to get my current house ready I need to start thinning out the fish and the huge amount of drygoods in the garage. So starting Tuesday May 8th I’ll start running a daily special on one item or group of items. Many things will be limited to one customer or a very small number of people as I’ll be posting in stock items only, many of which I have only one (or the last of a group of fish). So that means these specials will be strictly first come first served. Larger items, like aquariums, will be pick-up only. Fish and smaller drygoods can be shipped. I ship fish out on Mondays and Tuesdays and can ship drygoods most week days. Item(s) that will be shipped must be paid for no later then the day after they are posted. Pick-up can pay when the fish or item is picked up but that must be with-in 5 days of the posting.

A new item or fish will be posted each morning and will only be available for the special price that day. So check back daily to see what deal you can get!

Today’s Deal:
http://aquaticclarity.com/deal-of-the-day/

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I suspect that the text color was changed. THere are lots of options. Pick the wrong one, and it can be hard to read. Jeff should use hot pink!!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Crap! Knew I missed an email or two! Yes, I have the male teugelsi and plenty of the F1 P. t. Moliwe. I'll email you a quote for shipping shortly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….