• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Threads back to front.

briztoon

5 Year Member
I don't know if any one else experiences this, but every time I open a thread, the latest post is at the top of the page and the original post is the last in the thread. Which means I feel like I am reading the thread backwards.

Does anyone know if there is a way for me to change this format, so I am able to read threads in the traditional way.

ed seeley

Staff member
5 Year Member
Go to settings, then General settings, about halfway down is the Thread Display Options and there there's a menu for Thread Display Mode. Set it for Oldest First and it's all sorted!

Hmoobthor

funny thing is i have the same issue a while back and no1 seems not able to help me...but i was able to fix it myself later on...lol!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….