• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB - Adult male BN Pleco

ponderingky

Hey Bunnie,

I raise albino bristlenose plecos and do have a male that is starting to get his whiskers. He is not quite 3 inches. If you are interested let me know, I will get a pic for you. These are regular finned.

HTH,

Andy Dixon
Living Water Hatchery
Ashland, KY 41101

Bunnie1978

Thanks, Andy,
But I'm looking for adult breeding age. I have about 100 juvies. my biggest males have their whiskers just pointing out now. I just don't want to wait a hundred years to start breeding them again. My Papi committed suicide after I took his babies away!

ponderingky

Hey Bunny,

I don't usually sell the bigger ones - they grow sooooo slow that I tend to hang on to them. I looked on aquabid -there was an auction for 2 adult females that was at $30 right now. I was thinking $12 if that sounds fair (+ shipping and $1 or $2 for a heat pack depending on your location). I have a couple of them that are basically adult size and are getting the smaller "whiskers" around their snouts. Let me know what you think. My e-mail is: [email protected].

Hope I can help you out,

Andy

Bunnie1978

Thanks, Andy.
I actually ordered an adult male from aquabid this week, and one of my previous business associates has a few too, so I think I'm good. I hate waiting for them to grow to use for breeders ya know? :)

I have 22 albino mixed fin that are about 2 1/2 - 3 inches and about 50 brown mixed fin, they have the little white tip too, but they are only maybe 1 1/2 inches.

ponderingky

Hey Bunnie,

Not a problem - I do understand about waiting on them to grow to adults!! It seems to take forever. I have one breeding pair and I finally have another pair that I can finally make from my babies - it has been well over a year to finally get them there. Glad you could find what you needed.

Later,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….