• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apisto breeder that are west of Texas

Apisto_Dezign

5 Year Member
"Not either sick" well I would assume you would like disease free apistos, correct? So is there a specific apisto that you are interested in and wanting to find the sex of them?

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
When I lived out in AZ (Phx area) I never found anyone either. Plenty of rift lake cichlid keepers though.

Good apistos are only one day away via overnight mail services. Summer heat in your area might be an issue, but cooler weather is coming soon! Try some of the sellers in our Trading Place section.

dwarf cichlids in Az

5 Year Member
apisto breeders west of Texas

I am still looking for any apistos I know that the heat is a factor right now its a shame that none wants to keep Apistogramms here I have always kept them where ever I lived. By the way does anyone know what has happened to Apistodve his website is down and he has no ads on Aquabid

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I will check on him, but he just got back from Germany so he may have ramped down for a while and needs to ramp back up.

Try contacting some of the other sellers in our trade section. They all have good lists right now.

Ttw

5 Year Member
Just got back from visiting David and his new hatchery. He brought back some very impressive fish from Germany. Hopefully he will be able to offer some offspring in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….