• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Free to a good home...

Fishumentary

5 Year Member
I no longer have sufficient time to devote to the upkeep of my fishroom and I need to significantly reduce its population. Below is the initial list of fish I must reluctantly part with.

- Pelvicachromis taeniatus 'moliwe' (5+ pairs)
- Blue Rams (1 trio)
- Gold Rams (1 adult female)
- Gold Rams (50+ juveniles, 1â€+)
- H. Formosa (30+, mixed sex. Great for nano tanks, no heat required)
- A. borellii (1 pair)
- A. borellii (5-8 juveniles)
- A. cacatuodies (3 trios)
- A. bitaeniata (1 trio + more females)
- P. multicolor victoria aka ‘Baria Gold’ (1 pair + 1 additional male)
- HRP/Pink Convict hybrids (8 juveniles, mixed sex)

If you are interested in any of the fish above or have any questions please email me at fishumentary [at] yahoo [dot] com

james595

5 Year Member
I am interested in the bitaeniata and a trio of caucatoides if you are willing to ship.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….