• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heikos Discus Book

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I recieved the Bleher Discus book as a gift this year. I have to say that the further in to it I get the more I appreciate my captive wild forms. The years of dedication, suffering, and failure on the part of so many people, to bring us such an extroridanairy fish. The book is just awesome, I cant put it down and its ruining my productivity.

Thanks Mom and Dad

Thanks Heiko

ste12000

5 Year Member
If you want to be the best then you have to learn from the best!!!!

£80 for over 40 years of hands on experience and detailed habitat information on nearly every stretch of water in the vast Amazon, is to me quite good value!!! Im certainly glad i bought it, its about the best fishbook ever published, im already looking forward to vol 2...

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I know how you feel. I sat on the toilet reading until my legs went numb, then I sat and read till they were awake again. I keep going back and re reading parts while making notes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
h1ns

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….