• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Fish Room.....

Pelvicachromis

5 Year Member
Ok. after about 2 months the new Fish Room and Turtle Room are looking good enough to show. Still long way from done. Fish are looking happier but turtles need some TLC and water changes. But anyway here is what the rooms look like.

The Fish Room is 15 feet by 30 feet. It has 12 40gallon tanks, 8 20gallon highs, 2 100gallons, 2 135gallons, a 120gallon, 6 20gallon longs, a custom 90gallon turtle tank and 2 turtle tubs.

The Turtle Room is 10 feet by 12 feet. It has 6 handmade turtle tubs (4 feet by 6 feet each), 2 40gallon tanks.

I'll post more photos of fish later (maybe after I clean the glass :oops: )

100_3376.jpg

100_3377.jpg

100_3378.jpg

100_3379.jpg

100_3380.jpg

100_3392.jpg

100_3391.jpg

michelle

5 Year Member
Looks great! Looks flipping unbelieveable. Are you sure you meant fishroom, looks more like a fish shop lol. Whoooo I'm so jealous.

Michelle

jose_vogel

5 Year Member
As Ed wrote, very neat and lot of space!!!:wink:

Pelvicachromis: Have you bred Puntius denisonii? Can you give me some advice about it?

Thanks in advance

ed seeley

Staff member
5 Year Member
What a pity!!!

It´s one of the most expensive fishes in my country (U$S 60 each).

There was an article in Practical Fishkeeping about the natural breeding of them. I think it was Bristol Zoo. Unfortunately the breeding article doesn't seem to be online yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….