• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blue rams

C

clearwater

Hi recently my Rams have spawned 3 diferent pairs in the same tank at the same time is it ok to remove the eggs to an other tank to raise the fry or do they have to be with the parents

JDogg

5 Year Member
Hi recently my Rams have spawned 3 diferent pairs in the same tank at the same time is it ok to remove the eggs to an other tank to raise the fry or do they have to be with the parents
i would keep them with the parent until they become free swiming, then remove them to another tank

Cathy G

5 Year Member
I wrote up how I do it...
You can find my website through my profile, then click on my aquarium link.
Cathy

sciaccaj20

5 Year Member
I wrote up how I do it...
You can find my website through my profile, then click on my aquarium link.
Cathy

Thanks Cathy, great information. I'll give my pair a few more trys before I try removing the eggs.

Here is my pair:

Rams.jpg

DH247

5 Year Member
Mike,

Any chance on a presentation coming to Canada some time soon?? It would be great to be able to take that presentation in!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….