• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MAS Fish O Rama

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The Milwaukee Aquarium Society (MAS) is hosting their fall Fish O Rama Sunday November 19th at Burnham Bowl in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Vendors from Wisconsin and Illinois will have lots of aquarium related items to sell in a “rummage sale†like setting. Items usually found at the event include both new and used tanks, tops and lights, stands, filters, heaters, decorations, general fish supplies, fish food, and of course fish! (I’m not quit sure how you tell if it’s a new or used fish though :biggrin: ) It’s a great place to find some incredible deals and to meet a bunch of local fish keepers.

Admission is $2 per person or $5 per family.

If you have fish or fish related items you want to sell you can rent an 8 foot table for $25, each additional table is $20. There is no club split like auctions have. Your only cost is the table rental fee, you keep 100% of what ever you sell.

Check out www.mas-wi.com for directions and more info or contact me via e-mail or send me a PM for more information.

Thanks,
Jeff

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Yes, I'll have a table...or two or three. I plan on bringing a lot of tanks and stands to sell. I'll also have a few bags of fish. I look forward to seeing you there. Please introduce yourself to me tomorrow. I shouldn't be to hard to track down!

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….