• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi All

Zack Wilson

5 Year Member
Hello fellow DC enthusiasts! Just thought I'd make myself known, as I just finally got around to joining up with this forum. After a recent visit from Ted Judy and a little friendly prodding, I figured it was as good a time as any to get back into the community. I was actually pretty active in several lists and such in the past, but a few years ago for personal reasons (read got married, had baby, moved twice, changed jobs a few times) I had to close my fishroom down. I've just finally started getting things up and running again and am excited to start assimilating all of the new information that I've missed out on in the last few years. I've finally started updating my website again too (hope it's okay to post here) at www.thedigitalfishroom.com and I've got a little article about my fishroom I'm working on there.

Anyway, this looks like a great forum--my kinda place, and I look forward to conversing with everyone.

Regards,

Zack

element

5 Year Member
nice to see you here zack. any news on your peru shipment?

This guy has great fish at great prices. i got absolutely stunning broadbands from him not long ago. very easy to work with as well . i sometimes have trouble bringing his sight up on the first try but it almost always works if you push the reload button.

- Jason

Zack Wilson

5 Year Member
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the welcome. Hope those breitbinden are doing well for ya.

Don't want to plug myself too heavily, but yes, the Peru order is here now. Actually a lot of the fish I'm really excited about aren't even dwarf cichlids (I am ashamed). I spent a good 45 minutes just shooting these new Parotocinclus sp. that came in. They're super tiny but so neat looking....but I digress.

element

5 Year Member
yes the breitbinden are very happy , displaying like crazy . supprisingly no eggs yet.

glad to hear your peru shipment arrived . there is definetly a few things i'll be getting from you when they are ready.

-jason

Zack Wilson

5 Year Member
Hey, that's great news. Most often patience is the best key to success. I just hate waiting.

Well, hopefully they'll be well educated parents and follow through. If not it's only the first spawn. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….