• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GPASI Fish Spectacular-Apistos Available

fishboy20

5 Year Member
Here are some fish that will be available at the show in Pittsburgh at the end of the month:

3/4-1" Geophagus altifrons cf. Manaus F-3
1-1 1/4" Geophagus altifrons cf. Manaus F-3
3/4-1" Geophagus sp. Bahia Red
2.5" Geophagus altifrons cf. Santarem
3/4-1" Apistogramma cacatuoides YGOF
1-1 1/4" Apistogramma tucurui F-3 RARE
Nickel Size Sunset Angelfish

I will also have some plants (java moss, java fern and a large amazon sword) and live food cultures (white worms, Daphnia magna, microworms and vinegar eels). Email me at [email protected] for questions and/or pictures.

Thanks!

~Jeremy Basch

apistobob

5 Year Member
I have to travel to Pittsburg for business in mid April. Are there any shops there that carry apistos or other rare fish?

Thanks

Bob

IndianaSam

5 Year Member
apistobob said:
I have to travel to Pittsburg for business in mid April. Are there any shops there that carry apistos or other rare fish?

Thanks

Bob

The shop that you need to check out is All Oddball Aquatics --> http://www.alloddballaquatics.com/

It's a great store with many neat/rare species of fish and apistos. The store is owned/operated by Eric Bodrock who is a fish freak and a great guy. The store only caries freshwater fish and it's pretty darn big. Also they have a large breeding/hatching facility upstairs. If you're lucky you might be able to get a tour of the hatchery.

Tell him that Sam sent you. :)

Sam

fishboy20

5 Year Member
I will be visiting Eric's place while I am in town more then likely. Wonder what is new with his fishroom (house, warehouse, whatever you want to call it!). Should be fun!

J

johnny-9

fishboy20 said:
Here are some fish that will be available at the show in Pittsburgh at the end of the month:

3/4-1" Geophagus altifrons cf. Manaus F-3
1-1 1/4" Geophagus altifrons cf. Manaus F-3
3/4-1" Geophagus sp. Bahia Red
2.5" Geophagus altifrons cf. Santarem
3/4-1" Apistogramma cacatuoides YGOF
1-1 1/4" Apistogramma tucurui F-3 RARE
Nickel Size Sunset Angelfish

I will also have some plants (java moss, java fern and a large amazon sword) and live food cultures (white worms, Daphnia magna, microworms and vinegar eels). Email me at [email protected] for questions and/or pictures.

Thanks!

~Jeremy Basch

Everyone should buy from Jeremy. I bought 5 YGOF from him and he gave me 10! His cultures he sell's are also top notch. He is not out to make a fast buck; he loves what he does. He has great prices and great looking fish and knows just about everything to do with fish and aquariums.
John

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….