• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I think my female ram is ded

naggur

5 Year Member
I think my altispinosa female is ded. the reson is I havent seen her now for 3 weeks last time I saw her is when I put an beta male in there with her, when I did put the male in I notich some despuit but after that she just poooooofffffff gone. but I'm not sure tho maybe she gots eggs but....... it has been so long I've seen her. what do u guys/gurls think. should I get an corp eater or still hope for the best an fry???
and another thing what is the max time from spawnig till fry come? shure not 3 weeks

scott

5 Year Member
sorry to say if you haven't seen her in that long, most likely she's dead. you had better find the body and remove it or else it will pollute the water and possibly kill more of your fish. have you checked the floor around the tank. i have had more than a few fish jump out when i carelessly forgot to close the top after feeding.

naggur

5 Year Member
hey scott!

I took the backwall out and guess what there she was ALIVE, I put so rocks in the tank ( the orginal decor) so I can see all of my fishes, ( really mixed tank) and later I get new plats cose I'm losin the amazon sword plat.

naggur

5 Year Member
unfortunatly no :( but however when I look at her I saw she was really thin and pale after this capture and the male is always bitein her like she is an male. I'm thinkin about take her 2 the lfs and get an surten female so I will be sure. it's an shame I cant post pics here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….