• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dwayne

Greetings everyone.
I found this website online and I felt that it definitely helps alot of us, the Apistogramma keepers learn alot of knowledge in regards to keep our pet Apisto.

I am very much new to Apisto keeping and my first Apisto which I purchased was a Apistogramma Agassizii Double Red.

Unfortunately it died within less then a month due to white poop issues. I did try my best, but yeah Lil champ couldn't make it through.

I currently have 4 Male Apistogramma cacatuoides which I keep in a community tank.

Looking forward to learn more from everyone here.

Thank you
Regards,
Dwayne

Apistomom

Hi and welcome. This is a great place to get info. I am also new to cacatuoides. I have a male and female double red with 5 new babies. Good luck.

Dwayne

Hi and welcome. This is a great place to get info. I am also new to cacatuoides. I have a male and female double red with 5 new babies. Good luck.
Hi, thank you. Sorry for the delay in my response.

That's great to hear. Happy parenting ❤️

I am currently treating one of the cacatuoides with the white poop issue. Thanks to a fellow brother's advise from here.

The effected fella seems ok now, and yeap. I hope all goes well soon.
❤️

Cmedmzar

Greetings everyone.
I found this website online and I felt that it definitely helps alot of us, the Apistogramma keepers learn alot of knowledge in regards to keep our pet Apisto.

I am very much new to Apisto keeping and my first Apisto which I purchased was a Apistogramma Agassizii Double Red.

Unfortunately it died within less then a month due to white poop issues. I did try my best, but yeah Lil champ couldn't make it through.

I currently have 4 Male Apistogramma cacatuoides which I keep in a community tank.

Looking forward to learn more from everyone here.

Thank you
Regards,
Dwayne
Where did you buy? Mind to share location and shop name

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….