• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

For trade

BOB MAJOR

5 Year Member
Have wild elizebethae breeding size pairs for TRADE ONLY .What do you have in apistos or West Africans ?
Also have wild pairs agassizi RioXingu

Ekona

5 Year Member
Bob, I know it's been several months, but do you still have A. agassizii 'Rio Xingu' ? I have some things to trade you might be interested in.

Thanks,
Dave

BOB MAJOR

5 Year Member
No do not have these .Have panduros , trifaciata pairs and one pair of McMaster I for trade

Ekona

5 Year Member
Thanks, Bob, was hoping for the 'Xingu'
What generation are your trifaciata?

yukondog

5 Year Member
Not meaning to hijack your thread but do they look anything like mine, I was told they are A.Xingu, but don't know if they are or what sex.

Attachments

• P1010026 (1).JPG
    P1010026 (1).JPG
    503.7 KB · Views: 427
  • P1010031 (1).JPG
    P1010031 (1).JPG
    489.8 KB · Views: 351
  • P1010027.JPG
    P1010027.JPG
    474.1 KB · Views: 368

Ekona

5 Year Member
Thank you, Yukondog. However, it's really not possible to tell anything conclusive about them from your photos - with them being backlit and to far away. Except possibly one is a female Apistogramma. I'd need some closeups with lighting from the front if at all possible.
Dave

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
I have to agree with Ekona; pictures are not good enough for ID. I hope you plan to put these fish in a tank with a finer grained substrate. Large gravel/pebbles is not the best for apistos.

yukondog

5 Year Member
I agree about the pea gravel, it is just a temp tank, I have another tank I have ready for one of them and will be using BDBS mixed with sand on the tank there in now. i tried to get pict. last night but they had retreated to there coconuts for the night.

yukondog

5 Year Member
I did a water change today and there freaked out more than normally, I'll try again in the morning at feeding time.

yukondog

5 Year Member
No do not have these .Have panduros , trifaciata pairs and one pair of McMaster I for trade
Bob I'm interested in the MacMasteri, I have for trade Hongsloi if interested and a few Borellii [Bela Union] PM me back if interested.

yukondog

5 Year Member
Bob I'm interested in the MacMasteri, I have for trade Hongsloi [8] if interested and a few Borellii [Bela Union [2] ] PM me back if interested. Add two agassizii females [2].

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….