• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Selling Apistogramma Agassizii "Double Red" Femlaes

central tanks

Hey guys i am selling off all of my fry (i only have females right now)

They are 6 months old and about 1 inch long.

I have never shipped before but i am willing to try, i believe i know how to do it safely. WIll only ship overnight.

$10 dollars each or $40 for 5.

These are sexed there is only females please dont bank on the chance of getting a male on accident i promise i have no males as im currently looking to buy one.

central tanks

bump. also droping price to 6 dollars each but i only have 3. Then one adult female for $10. If your around dallas TX then we can do a pickup.

Warning Adult female is a nasty little women. Just about killer my new male had to pull him to separate tank. He will be getting 2 females from fry batch instead.

Karin C

bump. also droping price to 6 dollars each but i only have 3. Then one adult female for $10. If your around dallas TX then we can do a pickup.

Warning Adult female is a nasty little women. Just about killer my new male had to pull him to separate tank. He will be getting 2 females from fry batch instead.
I am looking to buy a male/female pair.

yukondog

5 Year Member
They can be pretty bad when they want to, I have a female Hongsloi and Borelli that are like that, the only use they have for the male is to fert. the eggs then they go into YOU DIE mode and i have to make sure they get removed in time. I know when I was looking for female Cacatuoides, it was like trying to find hens teeth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….