• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from west Palm beach florida

Jplebron

Hello all I am new to the site and also fairly new to apistos so I'm am hear to learn and make some freinds.i have on pair of cacatuoides double red and a pair of agassizzi and I love them would like to breed them soon possibly get some other pairs like hongsloi or borelli.im really happy to have a place to learn from experience aquarist

chappy6107

5 Year Member
welcome jplebron. Cacatuoides are my first apisto I ever owned & agassizzi was my 2nd. I love the hongsloi as well.

Jplebron

That's cool I got my aggassizzi 1st and my cava 2nd unfortunately I'm beginning to be live my agassizzi pair isn't a our at al but two females one cava and one agassizzi...

chappy6107

5 Year Member
it is always possible they got mixed at the lfs or the breeder bagged them wrong.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buthag

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….