• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Recent content by thegeeman

  1. thegeeman

    Hello People

    Hey Darrel I didnt get the A.baenschi, Someone bought them all before I arrived:mad:. Still didnt stop the seller telling me how stunning they were:eek: I lost the male Cac during my move so just have the 2 females and a dozen or so little ones Hypan legend lol. I have bred a few in my...
  2. thegeeman

    Hello People

    My name is thegeeman and at present I am a pleco pervert but my first love was Apistogramma. I have recently moved and now have space for 4 or so Apisto breeding projects. If anyone in the UK can supply quality fish then please contact me. See you all around thegeeman
Top