• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bill D.'s latest activity

  • B
    Bill D. replied to the thread Wanted Dicrossus Foirni.
    Both. Wetspot never gets in Fiorini it seems. I've asked them several times but they say they're not available. Not sure how they are...
  • B
    Bill D. replied to the thread Wanted Dicrossus Foirni.
    Yes. I did see that an already ordered 6. Not cheap.
  • B
    Bill D. reacted to anewbie's post in the thread Wanted Dicrossus Foirni with Like Like.
    I haven't seen them this year - i saw them at either aquatiicclarity or wetspot maybe 18 or 24 months ago.
  • B
    Bill D. replied to the thread Wanted Dicrossus Foirni.
    I am still looking for them. Someone out there has to have bred these guys.
  • B
    Bill D. reacted to Mike Wise's post in the thread Wanted Dicrossus Foirni with Like Like.
    A rare import so it might take a while to find them. I had a pair back in 1984 when it was called Crennicara sp. Rio Negro. I personally...
  • B
    Bill D. reacted to anewbie's post in the thread Wanted Dicrossus Foirni with Like Like.
    Every once in a while wetspot will get them as well as aquaticclarity - maybe once every 2 years. You can set w watch on wetspot page...
  • B
    Bill D. replied to the thread Wanted Dicrossus Foirni.
    Unfortunately no Seems as though they come in as juveniles once in a great while and then they are very male heavy. I suppose that if...
Top