• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bach's latest activity

  • Bach
    I have never lost a dither fish that way. My dither fish are generally N. marginatus. To quick to be ambushed by a cockatoo.
  • Bach
    To be really safe I would not put the male back until you rehome the juveniles. Except during the six week post spawning period I keep...
  • Bach
    I've had these for a bit over 2 years and they were young adults so at least 3 years old - some pictures of the adult male: and 3...
  • Bach
    Bach reacted to Ttw's post in the thread Collecting in Peru with Like Like.
  • Bach
    Bach replied to the thread My first apistos.
    They look like line bred A. cacatuoides red gold morph or lemon Candy morph.
  • Bach
    Bach reacted to henk66's post in the thread Wild A cf Macmasteri with Like Like.
    I just wanted to share, I got these spectacular wild caught A cf macmasteri ”Rio Tame” and they spontaniousely decided to make a family...
  • Bach
    Bach reacted to Mike Wise's post in the thread Adding a female for my male? with Like Like.
    anewbie's answer is not exactly accurate. Pair forming species can be very choosy with whom they form a breeding pair. They do not form...
  • Bach
    Bach reacted to anewbie's post in the thread kribs polongwe with Like Like.
    If someone provides a comparison i think it is worth comparing all three species commonly thought of as kribs including: p. pulcher, p...
  • Bach
    Bach replied to the thread kribs polongwe.
    What are some of the observable morphological differences between Pv. kribensis and Pv. taeniatus? I read taeniatus are smaller. Is that...
  • Bach
    Bach replied to the thread kribs polongwe.
    I have a pair of Pelvicachromis taeniatus (Nigerian red) arriving on Tuesday. Is P. kribensis and P. taeniatus two different species?
  • Bach
    Bach reacted to MacZ's post in the thread Possible tank mates for a single agassizii? with Like Like.
    I would only keep A. borelli in these temperatures. I can't imagine your A. agassizii is doing really well in that. Their optimal...
Top