• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

anewbie's latest activity

  • A
    I do have a question here - and i only have 9 f1 - so limited group - at least one of my females has the typical dark patch but it is...
  • A
    anewbie replied to the thread Laetacara thayeri..
    Thayeri can easily eat cardinals but they have left my serpae tetra alone. Of course there are also hiding places for the serpae. In...
  • A
    anewbie replied to the thread Laetacara thayeri..
    I had a group of 6 in my 600 community tank - they never bicker much and just generally chilled. They are starting to age out now - for...
  • A
    I'm confused does a male not develop a ventral patch when masquarding? All my f1 males when young showed a dark spot where the female...
  • A
    anewbie reacted to Mazan's post in the thread Pike cichlid ID help with Like Like.
    Yes, I have seen that video of dicrossus foraging with Wallaciia - nice! Sadly I have never been able to get Dicrossus here. This is my...
  • A
    anewbie reacted to Mazan's post in the thread Pike cichlid ID help with Like Like.
    Get a group if you have room for them. I started with 5 but by the time I made up my mind to get them (I wasn't sure if I had anywhere...
  • A
    I have similar a. nijjensi and with my ~14 month old f1 i still have quite a few 'large' female that are almost certainly males but yea...
Top