• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!
Dicrossus Foirni
grayfox55

Dicrossus Foirni

Reactions: SpotOn88 and MickeM
Thanks for sharing this pic..
(since I am considering to buy this species as well!!)

Thanks All...Hey guys..make sure you get females..my 6 turned out to be ALL males. :( MickeM..since you live in Europe..you have better luck than us (in the USA) getting these beautiful fish. Very hard to get..nobody is importing them..the same with the D. Warzeli..

Sad to hear about the gender issue...:(
One of our local wholesaler have got them on their list at the moment..
But I must get a tank ready first.. (I`ve got killie-fishes, Apistos, Bettas and all kind of fry in all my tanks now!!)
I will have to start my own private fish-preserving exhibition soon...:) since we never know when/if we will be able to get these kind of species again... They are pretty rare here too!!!
and I have never seen D.warzeli...

Gorgeous fish.. my favourite dwarf cichlid

I've got 5 of these myself, 4 juveniles but I think all will turn out to be males..

In the UK these are currently being imported as D.Warzeli when they are actually D.Foirni..

Media information

Category
South American Cichlids
Added by
grayfox55
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device