• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild Ap. sp. Tefe

Ekona

5 Year Member
F0 Apistogramma sp. Tefe .
AspTefe_zpsc19f36de.jpg

Ekona

5 Year Member
Learning to use my new camera, I changed some settings to get perhaps a finer picture. Couldn't help but share this one.

TefePortrait2_zpsb6610188.jpg

Champ_17

5 Year Member
Learning to use my new camera, I changed some settings to get perhaps a finer picture. Couldn't help but share this one.

Wow can you tell me about you trick : )

cool pic. can you tell me about your trick

Ekona

5 Year Member
Awesome pics, curious to know what type of camera are you using?

Thanks, I'm using a Nikon P150, an entry level DSLR - I'm trying it out as I am new to photography, and have no idea if I could be getting a better camera for the money I paid, but so far I like it. I set the photo quality to "fine", which seems to generate a less grainy picture.

DBlauj

Very nice. I recently bought a Nikon DSLR as well and am slowly learning to
mess with it as well. Told the wife I was going to use it mainly for photos of the baby but may end up with a few fish shots lol.

Ekona

5 Year Member
Very nice. I recently bought a Nikon DSLR as well and am slowly learning to
mess with it as well. Told the wife I was going to use it mainly for photos of the baby but may end up with a few fish shots lol.
lol, and good luck with the camera. Just make sure the fish photos don't wind up in the family album!

Melanochromis

Thanks, I'm using a Nikon P150, an entry level DSLR - I'm trying it out as I am new to photography, and have no idea if I could be getting a better camera for the money I paid, but so far I like it. I set the photo quality to "fine", which seems to generate a less grainy picture.

I can't believe you're new to photography because these pictures are really good. And your fish is a pretty one too. Please keep up your work :)

Ekona

5 Year Member
I can't believe you're new to photography because these pictures are really good. And your fish is a pretty one too. Please keep up your work :)
Thanks so much! I've been trying out photography for less than a year, so I guess that makes me new at it. I really am liking the P150. You have some really good photos and fishes, thanks for sharing them :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….