• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild A. borellii and trifasciatus anyone?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
No borellii or trifasciata. The rest will be filling.

And I was REALLY excited about the borellii. Oh well, hopefully next time.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Drop a note if you get a line on another shipment of wild-caught borelliis, eh?...

Your best bet is to check back in this section of the forum and at www.aquaticclarity.com for what I have coming in. I wish I could keep track of all the requests for fish but it has just become to big of a list to manage and I'm forever missing someone who asked about something. And I don't want you to miss out on fish that are seldom available!

I'm working on getting a forum up off my web site just as a place to track requests, post more detailed info about pending orders, give a place for Q and A about stock, and the like. It's still a week or two away from being up and running though as I won't have a lot of spare time in the week to finish it up.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
A few last minute add ons to the order:

Apistogramma sp. (Brazil)
Dicrossus maculatus (I'm guessing these will actually be filamentosus though)
Poecilocharax weitzmani
Corydoras sp Super Schwartzi CW 28
Symphysodon axelodi blue discus lrg. (Manacapuru River)

wethumbs

5 Year Member
The price of filamentosus versus maculatus versus "Tapajos" would be several-fold difference. Just the price alone would give you a good idea which Dicrossus it would be.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The fish are settleing in nicely and should be ready to go out again starting next week. Here's what came in along with pricing (pictures of some of them to follow shortly):

Dicrossus maculatus 3/4"-1" $20 6/$90 12/$160
Laetacara araguaia (bucklekopf) 1 1/4"-1 3/4" $12 6/$65 12/$100
Corydoras caudimaculatus 1 1/2"+ $15 6/$75 12/$125
Apistogramma spp. (agassizii type) 3/4"-1" $5 6/$25 12/$40
Dicrossus filamentosus 3/4" $5 6/$25 12/$40
Corydoras cf. schwartzi CW028 2" $30 6/$160 12/$250
Symphysodon axelrodi Manacapure River Blue Discus tea plate size $60 4/$200
Cheirodon axelrodi cardinal tetra 3/4" 6/$10 12/$15 24/$24

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Cory. cf schwartzi aka CW028 aka Super schwartzi

IMG_8669.jpg

IMG_8667.jpg

IMG_8663.jpg

IMG_8660.jpg

IMG_8656.jpg

IMG_8655.jpg

IMG_8654.jpg

jv_xbishop

5 Year Member
Apistogramma spp. (agassizii type)

interested in these guys. gonna post pictures of these? are they big enough to tell gender? thanks.

well i guess you did say about an inch. gendering may be tough...................

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
interested in these guys. gonna post pictures of these? are they big enough to tell gender? thanks.

well i guess you did say about an inch. gendering may be tough...................

Gender is tough on all but a few larger males. The ID is still in question though as the fish aren't colored up much as of yet (bare bottom tank with some other fish in with them). I'll try to move a few to a better tank to let them color up. Pictures will be at least a few more days unless you want shots of cream colored fish with a few spots on their sides...(maybe Mike would find those shots useful)

jaafaman

Your messaging is full and will receive no more PMs, hence the post here.

As it is the day before you ship and I can get no responses I must assume that my order has fallen through for one reason or another. I appreciate the time you've spent to this point, and am sorry we couldn't do business. Perhaps we'll try again at some future point...

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Your messaging is full and will receive no more PMs, hence the post here.

As it is the day before you ship and I can get no responses I must assume that my order has fallen through for one reason or another. I appreciate the time you've spent to this point, and am sorry we couldn't do business. Perhaps we'll try again at some future point...

No. responses going out today...sorry for the day or two of silence. Dealing with sick kids!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomek B.

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….