• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

[Pics] ..... hehehe

awth

5 Year Member
How many tails you see here?

bb_20081204_04_137.jpg

bb_20081204_05_337.jpg

michelle

5 Year Member
Hi there awth,

The tails are very exciting to count, but are you going to enlighten us as to what those tails may grow in to. lol

Michelle

awth

5 Year Member
Hi there awth,

The tails are very exciting to count, but are you going to enlighten us as to what those tails may grow in to. lol

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Yes, I am planning to post more pics as they develop. :)
As for now, I can't tell you any further, as my friends are guessing what kind of dwarf they are, I can't let them see the answer.

fishme.

5 Year Member
because of the black colour of the fry i think it is not apistogramma fry and by looking the parents fin in the last photo i think it is adoketa fry ?

awth

5 Year Member
because of the black colour of the fry i think it is not apistogramma fry and by looking the parents fin in the last photo i think it is adoketa fry ?

Yes, you are right, I have been trying to breed them for the past 2 years, I have so much problem in pairing them up. Lots of my other friend who started later than me have already sucessed. :frown:

Anyhow, finally, I have my reward too :)

peterK

5 Year Member
Very nice flock of fry... Good luck Alan, hope to see swimming youngsters soon!:biggrin:

awth

5 Year Member
Very nice flock of fry... Good luck Alan, hope to see swimming youngsters soon!:biggrin:

Thank you, Pete, I am so excited to see them too, I expect either tmr or the latest, the day after, I will see them free swimming and will definitely take some pics! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….